Wedding Photography Pricing
One of the cornerstones of our business is personal service that includes the ability to customize our packages to meet your photography needs. We have many options available to help you create a package that best suits you. If the below options don’t meet your requirements please email us and we will be happy to customize a package that’s right for you.
We’re always happy to speak with you about your photography needs. Call any time for more information or email us.
We’ll provide valuable input on what to look for in a photographer and tips for selecting other vendors as well. We are here to help in any way we can.
We offer wedding photography services throughout Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Baltimore.
Let’s meet for coffee at a location that’s convenient for you, so we can talk some more about your wedding. We will show you more of our work & answer any questions you may have. We offer daytime and evening appointments during the week and on select weekends.
The number of hours below is based on your request, which can be modified depending on your photography requirements.
One Photographer – Complete Wedding Day Coverage:
- 6 to 8 hours of photojournalistic wedding photography with portraits by a photographer of your choice
- Pick your level of coverage: 6 hours of coverage with a $400 credit*, 7 hours of coverage with a $200 credit*, or 8 hours of coverage
- *Credit can be used towards any additional options (second photographer, engagement session, albums, or prints). See options below.
- Unlimited locations
- Unlimited exposures in RAW format (converted to jpegs) resulting in the best resolution available. (The highest quality photographs will come from Raw Formats)
- Post processing of 800-1200 digital negatives including color correction, retouching, and digital enhancements (variety of color enhancements, black and white, alternative processes, and sepia)
- USB thumb drive or downloadable link of 800-1200 fully post processed & unwatermarked digital negatives (high resolution images)
- Full rights & print release giving you unlimited usage of your images for making prints, albums, posting online, etc
- All images posted to a secure site with online ordering
- Backup photographers in case of an emergency & backup of all digital files at 2 locations
Your choice of any photographer – Thomas, Napoleon, Laura, Rodney, Sean, or Rob– $1800
Roman – $2100
Second primary photographer details:
- There are no “main” or “secondary” photographers so when you hire 2 photographers you get two primary photographers. This is not the case with most studios who bring a second photographer with less experience.
- Your choice of any experienced second primary photographer – Thomas, Napoleon, Laura, Rodney, Sean, or Rob
- By selecting a second photographer, you will receive an additional 600-800 fully post processed & unwatermarked digital negatives (high resolution images) with full rights & print release
Coverage options for a second primary photographer of your choice:
6 hours – $1200
7 hours – $1400
8 hours – $1600
Additional Package Options & Albums
- Additional time is $200 per hour per photographer at time of contract. Additional time after signed agreement is $250 per hour per photographer
- Additional time is $200 per hour for a second photographer at time of contract. Additional time after signed agreement is $250 per hour
- Full set of 4×6 prints (great for gifts or creating your own album/scrapbook) – $600 per photographer
- 1 hour engagement session with digital files at a location of your choice – $500
- Zookbinders custom designed 20 side 8×8 with approximately 40-45 photos & large cover photo $600
- Zookbinders custom designed 20 side 10×10 with approximately 50-55 photos & large cover photo $750
- Zookbinders custom designed 20 side 12×12 with approximately 55-60 photos & large cover photo $900
Add an identical replica album set with wrap around cover photo to any album purchased above
(2) 6×6 copies $600
Please contact us or email us for more information or to schedule a time to meet or chat on the phone. We offer a wide variety of custom albums.